S’mores by a campfire are one of the best summertime treats, but who says they can’t be enjoyed in winter too? Now you can have S’mores for Indoors with this Skillet S’mores Dip recipe.
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 Tbsp butter
12-15 regular size marshmallows
Graham crackers for dipping
- Place an 8-inch cast iron skillet on middle rack of oven. Preheat oven to 450°F with skillet inside.
- Once preheated, remove hot skillet from the oven and place on stovetop. (do not turn burner on)
- Place 1 Tbsp of butter in the skillet and swirl to coat the bottom and sides. Layer chocolate chips evenly around the skillet.
- Carefully arrange marshmallow on top of chocolate chips, covering the chocolate completely.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted to your preference (watch closely!).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with graham cracker squares for dipping.
*Courtesy of www.fivehearthome.com