It’s officially Apple Season! This oatmeal apple crisp recipe is easy, mess-free, and made with just a few extra ingredients you probably have on-hand!
Ingredients1 cup brown sugar 1 cup rolled oats 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 stick butter, melted 3 cups apples – peeled, cored and chopped 1/2 cup sugar 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, mix brown sugar, oats, flour and butter until crumbly.
- Place half of crumb mixture in pan.
- Spread the apples evenly over crumb mixture. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown.