The 2018 Lights on Main celebration will be held on Main Street from 5-9p.m. on Saturday, November 24th. Join your friends and neighbors for a stroll along Main Street enjoying entertainment, refreshments and special visitors. Have guests in town for the Thanksgiving holiday? Bring them along! They’re sure to be impressed with what’s become our community’s favorite event of the year!
The official tree lighting is at 7:15pm but prior to that Mayor Manzo will give a special welcome from the main stage and school essay winners will be announced.
Transportation and Parking
- At 3:30 pm shuttle service will begin. Southside shuttles depart from the Harrison House Diner, Harrison Township School and the American Legion. Southside shuttles will depart from Ella Harris Park, Chianti and the Municipal Building.
- Handicap Parking is available on
- Get pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus at the “North Pole” from 5-9pm
- Decorate Gingerbread Cookies at Cherry on Top
- Visit the Christmas Shopping Village on the Main St. Bridge
- Take a family photo in Santa’s Magical Sleigh near the Christmas tree
- Take a Horse Drawn Carriage Ride between Woodland Avenue and Chatham Lane and between Folwell Lane and Old Towne Hall
- Get warm cider and a Nutcraker Suite photo at the OKAA Karate Studio
- Popcorn and S’mores Kits by the Fire at Mademoiselle Macaron
- Get cookies, hot cocoa and Gingerbread Man photos in the Weichert Courtyard
- Visit “Tavern Blue” at blueplate for holiday cheer
- Enjoy hot apple cider and cookies at Old Town Hall
- Paint your own Ornament at the Mullica Hill Art Center
- Meet Snowflake the Elf and Icicle the Fairy at Flossy’s
- Visit the Live Nativity Scene at St. Stephen’s Church
Need more info? Check out the detailed Event Map or Mullica Hill Christmas Tree Lighting Facebook page. Lights on Main is sponsored by the Harrison Township Recreation Commission.