The Mullica Hill branch of the Gloucester County Library has great programs for kids of all ages. Here is a look at what’s going on at the library this September.
Stories, songs, finger plays and crafts for each age group
- Wiggles and Giggles: ages 0-2 ~Tuesdays 10:30-11:00 a.m.
- Toddler Storytime: ages 2-3 ~ Mondays and Fridays 10:30-11:00a.m.
- Preschool Storytime: ages 4-5 ~ Thursdays 10:30-11:15 a.m.
Kids Yoga with Instructor Tara Kron. Please come with your own mat
- Saturdays Sept. 10th and 24th 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. for ages 6-12
Crazy Cool Creations Calming Crafts
Take a break from homework for a relaxing afternoon in the MakerStudio Jr. making stress balls and decorating notebooks. Notebooks not required, but you may bring your own
- Thursday, Sept. 22nd 4:00 – 4:45 p.m. for ages 6-12
- Tuesday, Sept. 14th 6:00 – 6:45 p.m. for ages 9-12