The annual Gloucester County 4H Fair is in its 70th year and provides the feel of an “old-time-country-fair” to today’s modern families. The 2017 4H Fair will be held Thursday through Sunday, July 27th-30th at the Gloucester County Fair Grounds – 275 Bridgeton Pike, Mullica Hill.
The fair will be open Thursday from 9 a.m.-11 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 8a.m. -11p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Horse shows start at at the fair opening each day. Admission is free, but there is a $10 parking donation per carload, good for all four days.
We’ve provided some of the highlights below but MHM has a Full Schedule of Events here.
- Visitors are invited to celebrate the accomplishments of 4‑H children who have worked throughout the year on a variety of programs. The 4-H Fair gives an opportunity for 4-H participants in Kindergarten through college to show off their projects. Fair proceeds go to the programs, facilities, and services that benefit 4-H children throughout the year.
- Horse Shows will run all day (Thursday: Dressage, Friday: Open Western, Saturday: Open Hunter, Sunday: Open Cloverbud)
- Variety of Dog Shows in the Dog Arena
- Paw Prints Rabbit Hopping Demo
- St. Mary Drone Exhibition
- Open Animal Art Show
- Hog, Goat, Beef and Lamb auctions
- The fair will also feature daily rides and games, moon bounce, free kids crafts, magic shows, a petting zoo, pony rides, henna art and exhibits, demonstrations and sales—lots of fun for the whole family!
- BBQ Dinners featuring chicken, ribs & corn on the cob will be available Thursday through Saturday night from 4p.m.-8p.m. in the Food Pavillion.
- Amy Dorflinger
- Carly Moffa
- Common Destiny
- Kelsey Coan
- Michael Jones
- Mr. Big & the Trip Band
- Shot of Country
- Trouble Follows Tony
For more information visit www.gc4hfair.com. See you at the Fairgrounds!!