Your Dog and You is South Jersey’s top dog behavior specialist, teaching leadership and communication skills for dog owners. They offer private in-home consultations as well as dog behavior seminars and workshops focused on creating a relationship based on trust and respect.
- “THANK YOU Christine for showing us that it is possible to have a happy house with three pit bulls and a baby. Thank you for helping us to become better dog owners and showing us how to positively impact our dogs’ lives. And thank you for all you do for dogs every day. ” – Tara B.
Behavior Specialist Christine Nolan is a master at helping you understand your dog’s point of view, how his brain works and how to bond with your dog on a deeper level.
- “Working with Christine has LITERALLY changed our lives! She is great in her field and I believe it is her love and faith in every dog she meets that puts her leagues above other dog behaviorists and trainers.”- Lindsay A.
- “Christine truly has a gift. Her immense knowledge and training has allowed me take back control of my home and has freed me of the worry and anxiety I previously had surrounding my dog’s behaviors.” – Mackenzie A.
Christine will guide you in providing patient, clear and compassionate communication. Your dog will understand how you would like for him to act in every situation including:
“I can’t say enough how amazed I was after our first session with you how not only could we control him but my son who is only 75 pounds could now back down a 125 pound Cane Corso. The training with you has changed our household completely!” – Ted C.
- Pulling during the walk
- Jumping and Barking
- Aggression (dog and human)
- Separation anxiety, and more
“I am awestruck how fast things changed the day after Christine was here…. You can read 100’s of books and watch many DVD’s… doesn’t work. You need Christine to show you in person what you are doing wrong and how to do it correctly.” – Debbie M.
For more information about Your Dog and You or to book an appointment, call Christine Nolan at (609) 760-7708 and be sure to tell her Mullica Hill Mom sent you!