The 43rd Annual Christmas House Tour is planned for Saturday, December 10 from 2 p.m. - 7 p.m. Seven Houses, Historical buildings and Churches will be on display. Shops will be open from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. and the street will be abuzz with holiday festivities.
Come early and enter the Treasure Hunt. Forms will be given out at all participating Shops and the first two entrants with most treasures found in shortest period of time will win a $75 Gift Certificate and $25 Gift Certificate respectively.
Christmas Carol readings & Live Music at the Old Town Hall 62 S. Main St.
- Old Fashion Trees Display for show and sale 8 S. Main Street
- Live Music IN Barn 41 S. Main St. @ Farm House Design and Blue Plate (3pm-6pm)
- Hot Chocolate, Cupcakes and Bonfire with delicious S’mores in a Lighted Garden
- Winter Wonderland at Canteen’s 53 N. Main Street
You can catch Santa at any of these spots:
- 2 -4 p.m. Front Porch Antiques 21 S. Main Street
- 4 – 6 p.m. Amelia’s Tea & Holly 26 S. Main Street
- 6 – 7 p.m. Old Mill 1 S. Main Street
- 7 – 8 p.m. Holy Tomato II
Tickets are $8 in advance or $10 on the day of the event. You can purchase tickets online here. or at one of these shops:
Sisters 39 S. Main St
White Wash 32 S. Main St.
Old Mill 1 S. Main St.
Papernut 41 S. Main St.
Farm House Designs 41 St. Main in Barn
Blue Plate 47 S. Main St.
Parking is available on the Street and in Public Parking Lots and buses will take you from one end of the Village to the other with Stops in Between. Bus transportation is limited to Main St. stops.