The annual Gloucester County 4H Fair will take place Thursday through Sunday, July 26th-29th at the Gloucester County Fair Grounds – 275 Bridgeton Pike, Mullica Hill.
The fair proceeds go to the programs, facilities, and services that benefit 4-H children throughout the year.
For the full schedule of events and fairgrounds map, visit their Facebook page at
The fair will be open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 9 a.m.-10 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Horse shows start at 8 a.m. each day. Admission is free, but there is a $10 parking donation per carload, good for all four days.
4H Fair Highlights
- Exhibits: Visitors are invited to celebrate the accomplishments of 4‑H children who have worked throughout the year on a variety of programs.
- Shows: Enjoy the agricultural exhibits and contests for which the fair is known including the horse shows, Rabbit Shows, Dog Shows, Dairy Show, Sheep Show, Poultry show, Goat Show, Hog Shows and Annual Hog and Lamb Auction
- Activities: The fair will also feature daily rides and games, magic shows, moon bounce, mechanical bull, rock wall, paint ball and craft exhibits, demonstrations and sales—lots of fun for the whole family!
- BBQ Dinners – Thurs through Sat. night from 4-7pm featuring delicious chicken and ribs.
- Performers and Entertainment: The main stage features a wide variety of free entertainment. All 4-days are filled with a performers – from bands, singers, children oriented acts and dance troupes.