Excitement is building for Mullica Hill Dine and Wine on Main ~ the inaugural culinary celebration that will bring together South Jersey’s freshest foods and finest wines. Thanks to the vision of blueplate chef, Jim Malaby, Mullica Hill will host this first event to feature food and wine all sourced from South Jersey. The region’s most celebrated chefs will prepare their signature dishes using fresh-picked foods from our local farms, and will pair them with award winning wines from our local wineries.
Dine and Wine on Main will be held along Main Street in Mullica Hill on Saturday, July 13 from 3:30-9:30p.m., rain or shine. Admission to Dine and Wine on Main is $20 for adults (21 and up) and includes complimentary wine and food tastings.
Pre-purchase your tickets here as a huge turnout is expected for this event. Tickets will also be available “at the door.”
Those under-21 will be admitted free to savor South Jersey’s freshest foods, enjoy kids’ activities and other local vendors. Food demonstrations will take place every 45 minutes. Enjoy live music including TK & The Howlers who will be playing the blues two doors down from blueplate.
- Jim Malaby from blueplate will be joined by local favorite Mullica Hill and Swedesboro chefs Anthony Marino of Marino’s, Enrico Botto of Botto’s Italian Line, Terrence Feury of Tavro 13, Bill Bentley of Rode’s Fireside.
- Then there’s Mark Smith of The Tortilla Press in Collingswood, Michael Scipione of Sano by Michael Scipione, and Geoff Johnson of Roman Grill in Linwood (Voted 2013 Best Chefs in America).
- Last but not least are acclaimed chef Michael Giletto (Culinary FX and Food Network) and local canning expert Jennifer Berstein of Yes, I Can in Mickleton.
Now for the Wineries! Here’s the list of participating wineries along with some of the wines you’ll have the chance to sample.
- Wagonhouse Winery and Three Boys Brand: Their “Shore thing” is a sweet combination of tropical mango and jersey peaches.
- Heritage Vineyards ages their wines exclusively in French oak barrels. They were recently named With New Jersey’s “Winery of the year” and scored 93 points “Exceptional” for their 2010 Estate Reserve BDX
- Auburn Road Vineyard and Winery owner, Julianne Donnini, is one of a very limited number of female winemakers in the United States.
- Monroeville Vineyard & Winery is known for their best-selling selection of dry reds and also offers a variety of dry white, semi-sweet and fruit wines.
- Cedarvale Winery in Logan Township grows 5 acres of wine grapes and farms over 200 acres of peaches, sweet corn, strawberries and more. Their Strawberry Table Wine recently won a gold medal and and their Blueberry Table Wine is now bottled and ready for you to try.
- DiBella Winery is owned and operated by Will and Julie DiBella, the fourth generation to live on the family farm. They currently have several varieties of grapes, first planted in 2002 with the first bottling in 2008
Mullica Hill Wine and Dine on Main would not be possible without the support of contributions from Inspira Health Network, Cento and Main Street Dental. For additional updates, visit the designated Facebook page for this much anticipated event!