This simple and delicious Pumpkin Dip is perfect for dipping cinnamon crisps, graham crackers or fruit and tastes just like Pumpkin Pie.
Creamy Pumpkin Dip
15 oz can of pumpkin
1 small pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
8 oz tube Cool Whip
1 tsp cinnamon
Mix pumpkin, pudding mix and cinnamon together. Stir in Cool Whip. Chill before serving.
Brush melted butter on both sides of tortilla and sprinkle both sides with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Use knife or cookie cutters, cut into pieces or fun shapes.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350º for 10 minutes or until golden browing
It’s officially Apple Season! This oatmeal apple crisp recipe is easy, mess-free, and made with just a few extra ingredients you probably have on-hand!
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 stick butter, melted
3 cups apples – peeled, cored and chopped
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, mix brown sugar, oats, flour and butter until crumbly.
- Place half of crumb mixture in pan.
- Spread the apples evenly over crumb mixture. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Here’s a great classic dessert for your July 4th celebration – fun for the kids to help make and decorate!
3 cups boiling water, divided
2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
2 cups ice cubes, divided
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin, or any red flavor
2 cups halved strawberries
1/2 cup blueberries
STIR 1-1/2 cups of the boiling water into dry blue gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved.
Add 1 cup of the ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted. Pour into 13×9-inch dish. Refrigerate 20 min. or until gelatin is set but not firm.
PLACE cream cheese, sugar and half of the whipped topping in large bowl; beat until well blended. Spoon over blue gelatin layer in dish; spread carefully to evenly cover gelatin layer.
Stir remaining 1-1/2 cups boiling water into strawberry gelatin in separate bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add remaining 1 cup ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted. Let stand at room temperature 5 min. or until slightly thickened.
Spoon over cream cheese layer in dish. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
Top with remaining whipped topping. Arrange strawberries and blueberries in a flag pattern to decorate.
We’re pretty spoiled here in Mullica Hill to have our pick of fresh Jersey strawberries from a variety of local farms.
The peak of the strawberry season is early June and if you haven’t tasted this year’s crop yet – they are delicious! Did you know strawberries are the first fruit to ripen in the spring and the only fruit with seeds on the outside? The average strawberry has about 200 tiny seeds!
There are so many great ways to enjoy strawberries but we especially love this recipe for Strawberry-Spinach Salad
• 6 cups spinach (torn into bite sized pieces) • 1 cup sliced strawberries
• 1/3 cup sliced green onions
• 1 can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments (drained)
• ¼ cup pine nuts (toasted)
• 1/8 cup orange juice
• 1/8 cup honey
• 1 Tbsp oil
• 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
In large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries, onions, oranges and pine nuts.
Prepare honey-orange dressing: Combine orange juice, honey, oil and mustard in tightly covered container and shake until well mixed. Toss salad with dressing right before serving.
This overnight French Toast casserole is great for brunch, company or just a change of pace on the weekends. Prep it the night before for a great start to your morning!
1 loaf French bread cut into 1″ slices (or about 12 slices white sandwich bread)
6 large eggs
1 1/2 cups milk
1 1/2 cups half and half
1 tsp. vanilla
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
1/8 tsp. cinnamon
1 cup ground pecans (optional)
1 stick unsalted butter (at room temp.)
1 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp corn syrup
1. Butter a 9″ x 11″ baking dish and fill it with bread slices so it is completely covered and filled to the top1.
1. Mix eggs, milk, half and half, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon. Pour mixture over bread. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. In the morning…mix butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and pecans (if desired) and spread evenly over bread.
4. Bake at 350 degrees until puffed and golden – about 40 minutes.
These crab cake bite appetizers are sure to be a hit at your next gathering. They have all the great taste of regular crab cakes but are easy to pick up and easy to make – right in a mini muffin pan. Your guests are sure to be impressed!
6 oz. lump crabmeat
6 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temp.
1 egg, lightly beaten
2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 tsp sour cream
1 tsp Old Bay
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
pinch cayenne pepper
1 Tbsp chopped chives
6 Tbsp melted butter
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine crab meat, cream cheese, egg, ⅓ c Parmesan, sour cream, Old Bay, lemon juice, lemon zest, cayenne pepper and chives in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and stir until evenly combined.
3. In a separate bowl, combine remaining cheese, bread crumbs and melted butter. Divide mixture between muffin pan cups and press around the edges of cup to make a crust.
4. Spoon the crab mixture into each cup and bake for 20-25 minutes until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
Serve crab cake bites warm or at room temperature.
Recipe from www.Delish.com
Delicious red velvet heart shaped brownies for Valentine’s Day or any day!
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa
2/3 Cup All Purpose Flour
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Butter – melted
2 Large Eggs
1 teaspoon White Vinegar
1 teaspoon Red Food Coloring
Preheat oven to 350°F
Line 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
Mix cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt in one bowl.
Using hand mixer; combine sugar and melted butter in another.
Add eggs, vinegar and food coloring. Mix.
Slowly mix in dry ingredients.
Pour the batter into the pan and smooth it out.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick an be inserted and removed clean.
Allow brownies to cool.
Remove brownies by lifting the parchment paper out of baking dish. Cut brownies into heart shapes using cookie cutters.
Drizzle melted white chocolate over top and top with red sprinkles or other festive decorations.