Bring the whole family to Ella Harris Park on Saturday, May 6th (Rain Date May 7th) for the annual Harrison Township Day event! Enjoy amusements, refreshments and live entertainment from 10am-9pm.
- DJ in the Gazebo from 10am to 5pm
- Local Dance & Talent Performances 11am to 2pm
- South 47 Country Band 2pm-8pm
- Book Signing and Demonstration by Food Network Celebrity Chef and author Aaron McCargo Jr. 1pm
- Magician at Gazebo 4pm
Vendor Booths and Refreshments
- Crafters and Vendors open at 10 a.m. and run through 5 p.m.
- 322 BBQ from noon to 6 p.m.
- Amusement Rides 11am-8pm
- ALL DAY: Games, pony rides, pig races, K-9 demo, helicopters, firetrucks pony rides, petting zoo & more!
Avoid the Lines! Purchase Wristbands Online in advance or at the Recreation Office until 4pm on May 5th and pick them up at the booth beginning at 10a.m. on Saturday.
- BIG KIDS Wristbands include 3 mechanical rides and 3 blow ups and are $15 ($20 event day).
- KIDDIE Wristbands include 2 mechanical rides and 2 blow ups and are $7 ($10 event day.)
This fun-filled community day will come to a close with the traditional fireworks display at dusk.
Sponsored by: Harrison Township Recreation Commission. For additional information please call 223-8777.